Hartman Executive Advisors was founded with the vision of providing business-focused, vendor-independent consulting to mid-sized companies. As independent, trusted strategic advisors to our clients, Hartman’s mission is to create meaningful business outcomes that foster growth, greater financial returns and market dominance. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman Executive Advisors is looking to engage a Data Analyst contractor resource to perform data analysis and integration in support of an ERP implementation project.
- Query, manipulate, clean and structure existing data from multiple systems and fields using SQL - systems include Salesforce, Excel, Profit Key and various others
- Create a common repository of structured data (data warehouse) that can be extracted for future use
- Load/Import clean data into the new ERP system (NetSuite)
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field
- 4+ years of experience working in a data analyst capacity
- Strong SQL skills and knowledge of ETL processes
- Experience with NetSuite and ProfitKey is a plus
2-3 months with the potential to go longer
M-F 9am-5pm (40 hours/week)
Baltimore City, MD