Hartman Executive Advisors was founded with the vision of providing business-focused, vendor-independent consulting to mid-sized companies. As independent, trusted strategic advisors to our clients, Hartman’s mission is to create meaningful business outcomes that foster growth, greater financial returns, and market dominance. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes, and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman Executive Advisors is currently seeking a Training & Professional Development Specialist as part of our Operations Team. This role will support Hartman Executive Advisors’ investment in its employees’ professional development and to facilitate required compliance training. The primary focuses of this role is to partner with internal leaders to create learning modules for our associates, manage relationships with external training vendors, curate our library of internal training content, and track completeness of assigned trainings. The result that Hartman expects from these efforts is to enhance alignment to our methodologies and increase predictability and overall standardization of Hartman Executive Advisors' client facing teams’ approach to external engagements. As a member of the Operations Team, reporting to the Director of Operations & Finance, this role will work closely with team members across all levels of the organization.
- Take ownership of learning goals/outcomes and proactively present frameworks and strategies to company leaders to collaboratively align content and resources to meet those goals/outcomes.
- Presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos with leaders and subject matter experts.
- Assess current training & professional development content across the organization and make necessary recommendations or changes to enhance the overall delivery and effectiveness of training and professional development courses.
- Partner with leaders to select appropriate training by employee role. When the content does not exist, this role will be responsible for creating the content.
- Partner with leaders to assess professional development shortcomings and from those assessments drive solutions that enhance overall employee performance and engagement.
- Ensure completeness of training & professional development by members of Hartman.
- Work with internal subject matter experts to convert our internal library of methodologies into effective consumable training.
- Maintain the relevance of training by periodically reviewing our internal training to ensure that it conveys Hartman’s latest methodological approaches.
- Creatively message content updates in a summarized format for company wide distribution.
- Manage relationships with external vendors for training content that is provided by those vendors.
- Have familiarity with LMS platforms and be able to maintain and implement learning courses in an LMS.
- 4+ years of experience working in a training/professional development capacity.
- Ability to create learning modules or curriculums that could either be technical in nature or of soft skills associated with professional development.
- Ability to work autonomously employing exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Act as the resource that has knowledge of and can facilitate federal and state government or regulatory required training.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage and oversee the delivery of training & professional development courses that align with business goals and initiatives.
- Experience participating in selecting and integrating an LMS is a plus.
- Experience in a professional services environment is a plus.