This role will focus on productization and internal marketing of information security and cyber service line offerings, standardizing methodologies to enhance team member training and development, as well as high quality repeatable client outcomes, and ongoing professional development of assigned team members. The role will also contribute to the growth and sales of service line offerings, primarily by acting as a service line sales engineer and/or ambassador in collaboration with the Business Development team. Experience leading and managing a technology P&L in a professional services environment is desired.
This role works closely with the Leadership team to provide service delivery excellence by implementing best practices as well as performance and delivery models and metrics. This role also works closely with our Business Development team and provides leadership and expertise during meetings and presentations to current and prospective clients.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Onboarding, Professional Development and Retention of team members. Directly contribute to and manage process to identify information/cyber service team hiring needs, priorities, timelines and compensation target levels. Ensure job descriptions and screening criteria are effective in identifying and vetting needed skills and experience.
- Manage the professional development process for team members, including evaluating performance, providing individual coaching, career discussion, and identification of training or other needs
- Ensure best practices and methodologies are created and adopted to ensure repeatable, profitable service delivery and high-quality outcomes for clients
- Lead, oversee and manage a small team of direct reports to ensure successful delivery of services on client engagements including but not limited to: data/cyber risk assessments, regulatory/compliance initiatives, threat analytics and incident response.
- Provide client services in a billable capacity in a leadership role
- Retention of team members by ensuring that utilization, proper role assignments, training and/or professional development needs are attended to
- Grow and market the firm’s security/cyber/risk advisory services, with initial focus on existing clients
- Identify industry/market trends and client needs in order to stay current with processes/methodologies, best practices, technology platforms, and skillsets required to deliver high quality services
- 10+ years of progressive experience within the cyber/information security space preferably in a leadership/management capacity
- Strong understanding of business processes and common security frameworks such as NIST
- Strong understanding of business processes, IT governance and IT risk management as it relates to cyber/information security
- Knowledge and experience working with and deploying a variety of security tools, platforms and applications
- Strong people management and development skills
- CISSP certification preferred but not required
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Masters Degree preferred but not required