Hartman Executive Advisors is seeking an energetic and well-organized marketer with excellent communication and collaboration skills to support the growth of our commercial practice. This role will have a strong focus on implementation and work closely with our industry leaders and marketing team to deliver industry-centric campaigns, events, content and collateral to drive new business development. This individual must have a proactive approach to manage multiple projects in a dynamic organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Co-develop, execute, coordinate and measure integrated campaigns that address our core markets and service offerings
- Create industry-centric content and collateral for business, marketing and editorial uses
- Develop, manage and implement thought leadership calendar
- Develop speaking and authorship opportunities with professional and trade organizations
- Manage and execute conferences, events, and sponsorships, including presentation development, event preparation, and follow up
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitor activities to maximize opportunities in key market segments
- Must be able to write well, with proper spelling and grammar, and ensure content is on brand and in voice.
- 4 years relevant marketing and communications experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communicator
- Proven experience with B2B marketing
- Strong writing skills and history with content marketing
- Experience with marketing automation and sales enablement tools, including HubSpot
- Strong project management capabilities in managing and leading multi-faceted communications campaigns, both internally and externally
- Persuasive communicator with strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment