Hartman Executive Advisors was founded with the vision of providing business-focused, vendor-independent consulting to mid-sized companies. As independent, trusted strategic advisors to our clients, Hartman’s mission is to create meaningful business outcomes that foster growth, greater financial returns and market dominance. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman Executive Advisors is seeking a mid-senior level Recruiter to join the People & Change team and will be responsible for full-lifecycle recruitment and talent acquisition in support of hiring activity within Hartman's practice areas and for our client leadership role needs. Reporting to our Chief of Staff, this role will have an opportunity to assist our clients with their executive level role needs, as well as contribute to building the team at our firm. This role will primarily focus on managing search efforts for the following level of roles: CIO's, CTO's, VP's of IT, Directors of IT, and IT Managers.
What you will focus on:
- Build trusted advisor relationships with executive stakeholders internally and with our client executives
- Champion continuous improvement of the executive recruiting function
- Execute full life cycle recruiting to include developing search strategy, sourcing, and interviewing candidates to attract and evaluate candidates, developing and presenting recommendations on qualified candidates developing offers in partnership with our Chief of Staff
- Building the Hartman Executive Advisors recruiting brand and value proposition, utilizing events, social media and other connection building strategies
- Leverage data and analytics to inform recruiting strategies and influence business outcomes
- Partner with our Leadership, as well as members of People & Change team to design and execute integrated talent strategies for executive roles
- Educate and lead initiatives for our customers related to executive recruiting best practices
- Create processes and experiences that build relationships and networks with executive level talent
- 4+ years of consistent experience recruiting senior level IT talent
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Skilled in deploying creative sourcing strategies to identify talent and successfully attract candidates to open opportunities
- Strong business acumen and ability to establish credibility with candidates, clients and internal partners through effective communication and presentation skills