Hartman Executive Advisors is the region’s only completely independent technology advisory firm. We work with executives and nonprofit leaders to align IT solutions with business goals and strategy. Since Hartman does not profit from the sale of any system or technology, clients trust the advice and guidance they receive is strictly in their best interest. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman Executive Advisors is seeking an experienced information security professional in the Baltimore/Washington-Metropolitan region with operations, technical and managerial experience to work with our senior team of IT and business professionals on various CISO engagements for our clients. Typical engagements include consulting in the areas of data/cyber security, risk assessments, regulatory/compliance, threat analytics and incident response to name a few.
- 7+ years of progressive experience within the Information Security space
- CISSP or similar certification
- Knowledge and experience working with a wide variety of security tools, platforms and applications
- Ability to interact effectively with external 3rd party vendors and achieve the maximum benefit for internal business constituents when procuring products and services from outside entities
- Possess a process focused mindset in addressing business problems
- Proven ability to gather, understand, document and communicate business requirements as well as translate requirements into systems specifications/project deliverables
- Excellent planning, organizing, budgeting, verbal, writing, executive presentation, and meeting management skills
- Ability to interact effectively across organization/ diverse cultures, and communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Ability to align/ focus resources across the organization in achieving short and long-term goals
- Equivalent of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Business/Finance
- Masters Degree preferred but not required in lieu of experience