Hartman Executive Advisors was founded with the vision of providing business-focused, vendor-independent consulting to mid-sized companies. As independent, trusted strategic advisors to our clients, Hartman’s mission is to create meaningful business outcomes that foster growth, greater financial returns and market dominance. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman Executive Advisors is seeking a talented, self-motivated Healthcare IT Systems Advisor
to contribute towards the success of our business initiatives. The
Healthcare Business Analyst is responsible for evaluating and implementing best practices in terms of business process, system workflow and system configurations to support various clients in healthcare related settings. The position will work on organizational performance improvement projects and operational management methods related to software systems to improve the state of technology use in the clients they serve. In addition, the Healthcare IT Systems Advisor will create ongoing documentation and training materials where appropriate to support the sustainability of the methods and projects they implement.
This is a full time, permanent position with benefits that is primarily remote, however, the ideal candidate should currently reside in the Baltimore, DC, or Northern VA areas.
|MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Planning and Organizing
- Uses agreed upon structures and methods to prioritize relevant activities based on multiple priorities to achieve assigned responsibilities within agreed upon timeframes.
- Estimates time required to achieve desired outcomes; works with functional teams to determine appropriate test plans, deployment plans and support for business systems and/or general process improvement implementations.
- Works with the business and user support function to recommend appropriate training, communication and scheduling as systems and/or processes are deployed.
- Assumes Project Management responsibilities on assigned projects that require research, data collection, critical thinking, and business system or workflow expertise.
- In collaboration with subject matter experts and departmental leaders works to create and implement Standard Operating Procedures dependent on client needs.
- Produces professional quality project artifacts including but not limited to business requirement documents, requirement plans, models (e.g. data, event, context and process), traceability matrices, use cases, issue logs, and other documents as needed.
- Secures business requirement document approvals from appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensures documentation is created relative to workflow or system changes in collaboration with business stakeholders.
- Leads analysis of business needs of key stakeholders across the organization. Interacts with stakeholders to elicit and summarize overall requirements by translating business needs into tangible initiatives.
- Conducts data analysis, identifies relevant key performance indicators in line with standard operating procedures where available.
- Ensures that system requirements meet business needs and that the business is able to fully integrate and implement new systems or system features; contributes to defining measurable business outcomes for each.
- Assists the business in determining if and how new systems or system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
|SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to translate complex technical terminology, concepts and issues in terms understandable to technical and non-technical team members.
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner and participate in working groups.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to work independently or in a team environment as needed.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
|EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree specializing in Informatics, Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with MatrixCare, PointClickCare or AHT is considered a plus
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in similar roles in a consulting or full-time capacity
- Health care industry experience in a Senior Living or Ambulatory setting is required