Hartman Executive Advisors was founded with the vision of providing business-focused, vendor-independent consulting to mid-sized companies. As independent, trusted strategic advisors to our clients, Hartman’s mission is to create meaningful outcomes that foster growth, achievement of strategic goals and supporting the core mission. By developing a deep understanding of the challenges arising from poorly aligned technology and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
The Strategic IT Executive role is business-facing and works with C-Suite leadership to drive business value. For Hartman, the Strategic IT Executive is responsible for revenue growth of a portfolio of clients within the Non-Profit sector. The Strategic IT Executive accomplishes role goals through active strategic engagement with prospects and clients, identifying and advising on business innovation opportunities and developing a reputation as a thought leader. This role leads client engagements and is supported by a team of CIOs within the Nonprofit industry and may function as the CIO and/or Account Manager in certain client engagements. The Strategic IT Executive role reports directly to the Practice Leader.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage profitable industry growth initiatives
- Generate leads and engage in business development activities, such as meeting with prospects and proposal development, to secure new clients
- Ensure client engagement strategy is business focused and specific to industry trends and needs
- Actively engage in client onboarding to ensure successful client handoff from business development to operational engagement
- Oversee existing client relationships, including strategic planning, review content of deliverables, and identifying growth opportunities
- Forecast client revenue
- Demonstrate thought leadership in the Nonprofit space, including speaking engagements, webinars, panel discussions and networking events
- Join and be an active member of relevant associations and organizations that provide education and networking in the industry
- Educate and develop Hartman team members to gain experience in industry
***This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits and can be worked primarily remotely, however may have to be on site as needed. We do not provide employment sponsorship.
- 10+ years industry expertise in the Nonprofit sector
- 5+ experience in sales and/or developing client relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA desirable