Hartman Executive Advisors was founded with the vision of providing business-focused, vendor-independent consulting to mid-sized companies. As independent, trusted strategic advisors to our clients, Hartman’s mission is to create meaningful business outcomes that foster growth, greater financial returns and market dominance. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman Executive Advisors is seeking a talented, self-motivated Network System Administrator to contribute towards the success of our business initiatives. In this role, the Network System Administrator will be responsible for supporting systems and applications, being the expert on Windows Servers, Office 365/Azure, Active Directory, VMware, network and SAN technologies.
Typical duties include:
- Maintenance/administration with Windows servers including updates and patches, Active Directory, Antivirus/security applications, Office 365, network, Azure Active Directory, and Azure AD Connect.
- Basic administration of Microsoft Exchange.
- Basic administration of Microsoft Teams.
- Provide support for: desktop PCs, laptops, Windows 10.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Intermediate knowledge of backup utilities and processes.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft licensing.
- Ability to remain engaged and focused.
- Ability to generate creative solutions and/or problem-solve.
- Ability to utilize current tech tools to increase efficiency and innovate solutions.
- Strong computer/tech skills (Excel, Office, proprietary databases).
- Must be flexible, organized, detail-oriented.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of contacts, vendors, and business areas (internal and external customers).
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team.
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously under high pressure and within demanding time constraints.
- Discipline to implement and follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or similar, preferred
- 3-5 years supporting desktops in a Microsoft environment
- 3-5 years supporting Windows Server
- 2-4 years supporting VMware
- 1-3 years using PowerShell with some scripting knowledge
- 1-3 years administering Office 365/Azure and associated services such as Teams and Exchange Online