Hartman Executive Advisors is the region’s only completely independent technology advisory firm. We work with executives and nonprofit leaders to align IT solutions with business goals and strategy. Since Hartman does not profit from the sale of any system or technology, clients trust the advice and guidance they receive is strictly in their best interest. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
We are seeking a professional with expertise in managing various aspects of the recruiting and professional development processes within Hartman.
Some of the responsibilities for this role include:
- Create job descriptions appropriate for various technical and technology leadership roles
- Screen resumes and conduct initial interviews
- Manage applicant tracking system and ensure information is up to date
- Report status regularly to colleagues and leadership team
- Assist with scheduling, logistics, greeting and managing the interview experience to deliver a positive experience for candidates
- Manage onboarding process for all new employees
- Coordinate Professional Development Plan process for all associates
- Deploy Employee Engagement Surveys to measure employee experience
- Maintain database of Associate’s skill sets
- Other duties as needed
- 3+ years progressively responsible, related experience and enthusiasm for working in a dynamic and flexible environment.
- Experience in a recruiting and/or hiring role preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and high volume workload. Strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- Self-motivated, independent, cooperative, flexible, creative.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools, especially Word and Excel.
- Experience with Survey Monkey desired.
Learn more about our organization at www.hartmanadvisors.com