Hartman Executive Advisors was founded with the vision of providing business-focused, vendor-independent consulting to mid-sized companies. As independent, trusted strategic advisors to our clients, Hartman’s mission is to create meaningful business outcomes that foster growth, greater financial returns and market dominance. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman Executive Advisors is seeking a contractor for an IT Director role to manage and control day to day IT operations, service delivery and performance while being an active participant in business-based initiatives in support of one of Hartman's health services clients on a fractional/part-time basis (approximately 20 hours per week to start). Reporting to a Hartman CIO, this role will be a business partner, providing broad, tactical leadership and support through strategic planning and project management/coordination in a professional services environment.
This position is responsible for ensuring the user experience is positive and predictable in terms of both technology and customer service by leveraging internal resources and vendor partners. The IT Director will have primary responsibility for ensuring IT related policies and procedures are based on best practices as well as utilizing a continuous improvement mindset to drive these best practices and represent these to business stakeholders.
This is a hybrid role requiring 2-3 days on-site in Philadelphia, PA.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience with most recent experience consisting of leading an organizations IT operations, systems and teams.
- Ability to translate complex technical terminology, concepts, and issues in terms understandable to technical and non-technical team members as well as executive level audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner as well as participate in working groups
- Ability to handle multiple priorities as well as establish and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability as well as willingness to create documentation of activities, processes and procedures
- Maintains a customer service mindset both to internal staff and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field