Hartman Executive Advisors was founded with the vision of providing business-focused, vendor-independent consulting to mid-sized companies. As independent, trusted strategic advisors to our clients, Hartman’s mission is to create meaningful business outcomes that foster growth, greater financial returns and market dominance. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman is looking for a NetSuite Analyst/Administrator Consultant to collaborate with NetSuite users and stakeholders to solicit and document requirements for business process and system changes within a NetSuite environment. The ideal candidate has a good understanding of enterprise level systems, business analysis, project management and business processes.
- Collaborate with Finance & leadership to oversee a NetSuite ERP implementation, relevant integrations, and testing.
- Make system configurations and work with delivery teams to meet the needs of our NetSuite user base.
- Manage NetSuite Platform Releases and ensure all production and test environments are up to date.
- Provide ongoing systems and technical support to NetSuite users & stakeholders via IT Service Management
- Execute on defined project deliverables associated with onboarding of new NetSuite users and business processes associated with M&A activity.
- Develop business relationships and partnerships with key NetSuite stakeholders and understand their needs/goals.
Hartman Executive Advisors’ is an equal opportunity employer. Hartman is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Hartman are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, provided the employee can perform the essential functions of the job.
- Bachelors Degree in related field preferred but not required
- Experience managing or supporting NetSuite ERP required
- Experience working with Warehouse Management Systems is a plus
- Experience managing ERP data import and integrations
- Experience grooming requirements and working with integrators and service providers to deliver successful products
- Experience developing testing protocols that will promote confidence in final product