Grow your career with the industry leader in behavioral health – Proud Moments ABA
The nation’s fastest growing behavioral health organization, Proud Moments ABA provides the gold standard of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children on the autism spectrum from birth to age 21. Our highly qualified and personally dedicated BCBAs/LBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analysts/Licensed Behavior Analysts) combine their extensive knowledge and experience with our innovative treatment techniques to improve clients’ social, behavioral, and adaptive skills. Proud Moments BCBAs deliver individually tailored treatment plans with compassion in homes, schools, and our conveniently located centers.
Proud Moments ABA currently serves families across New York, New Jersey, Nevada, Virginia and the Washington DC/Maryland area. We continue to expand through partnerships in Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Mexico and North Carolina.
We are currently seeking a Data/Tech Analyst for the Brooklyn, NY location to play an integral role in the decision-making and execution of the existing BI needs as well as data management and migration processes. This individual is responsible for providing strategic recommendations grounded in data analysis and relevant business processes. A commitment to continuous improvement is critical. The ability to communicate and convey information across a variety of roles and levels of the organization is going to be necessary for success in this role.
- Data Model Management – Leverage existing enterprise model and create new experimental designs to answer business questions and opportunities. Determine and execute data refresh cadence in alignment with organizational strategies. Continuously measure model effectiveness and performance against business KPIs. Regularly conduct data validations to ensure models remain relevant and adjust metrics as new definitions become available. Actively maintain role level security and make adjustments as necessary.
- Reporting/Analysis – Develop and publish reporting and analytics as a result of tested hypotheses and provide user-friendly outputs for various departments within the organization. Design reporting to provide insight into client segments, location effectiveness, business initiatives, and a variety of ad-hoc requests.
- Business Management – Participate in various business improvement activities and deep-dive initiatives adding insight where analytics are required to inform the model reporting structures. Develop partnerships with departments and IT leadership to gain insight into upcoming data changes or new data availability. Critical to the process will be staying ahead of new data source integration and blending into the enterprise model.
- Data Quality - Execute different analytics to ensure the completeness, quality, and consistency of data used for analytics across systems. Work across departments to understand inputs and ensure reliability while providing feedback/recommendations to improve quality. Evaluate historical/new data streams to ensure consistency when translating to business results.
- Data Migration - Facilitate data migration and validation processes associated with acquisitions and merger integrations, working closely with the Integration Management Office to collect data from target company's systems, transform target company's data into required import formats for internal enterprise systems, engage with 3rd party system providers to load target company's data into these systems and then validate loaded data against original data in target company's systems.
- Documentation - Leverage and enrich existing BI and data management documentation, along with updating it for new data sources, business processes, and make it available for other reporting resources and business personnel.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, information systems, computer science, or economics with two to four years of experience. A Master’s Degree in an analytics-related field such as statistics is a plus.
- 3+ years of Data Analyst experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience creating models and reports in Power BI and SSAS along with associated languages (DAX, M). Python and R experience is a plus.
- Proven experience in working with relational databases (SQL). Working with enterprise models is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of data migration/ETL, data management, data analysis, and relational data models.
- Ability to write complex queries in SQL.
- Experience planning and supporting data conversion and data migration efforts.
- Ability to explain technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Expertise in data manipulation, analysis, and visualization.
- Demonstrating advanced use of Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of healthcare systems (Central Reach preferred) is a requirement.
- Must be comfortable working with senior management as the analytics and insights provided by this individual are shared throughout various levels of the organization.
- The ability to articulate and present complex data in a user-friendly format is critical to the success of this role.
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, along with managing relationships with 3rd party data providers.
- Must be a subject matter expert with a passion for digging into any dataset by researching the relevant information on the subject in order to use the data effectively.
- A certain degree of self-starting is necessary in order to get up the ramp within the existing environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedules
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K participation
- Employee Assistance Programs
Proud Moments ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proud Moments ABA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
For more information about Proud Moments, visit website at: https://www.proudmomentsaba.com/