MetaCoastal, LLC is a rapidly growing professional services company that supports our family of hospitality brands comprised of Travel Advantage Network, Beachtree Properties, LLC, and Vantage Resort Realty. The division consists of several operational departments including the Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology and Legal teams focused on providing continuity of services enterprise-wide.
We are seeking an IT Manager to work with senior IT leadership to develop and implement plans for service delivery in support of organizational operations. Responsible for adherence and enforcement of IT policies and procedures. Helps departments utilize information systems to improve their efficiency. Ensures reliability and uptime of IT systems and services and facilitates recovery and return-to-service efforts for impacted systems. Is a resource for IT staff and service vendors including technical guidance, and will have hands-on responsibilities.
Complies with all federal, state, and organizational policies, procedures, and processes including but not limited to compliance regulations such as PCI and others. Maintains confidentiality of current, past, and potential clients/members and their personal and financial information.
Strategic Planning & Compliance
- Provides input and recommendations to and/or formulates plans for IT service delivery. Takes direction from senior IT leadership to implement those plans.
- As directed, implements technology solutions that meet departmental needs and business goals.
- Helps establish budgetary goals and provides input towards priorities. Will assist in development of IT operations budget.
- Participates in the establishment of technology policies and practices and implements them to ensure reliability, security and regulatory compliance.
- Stays on top of industry standards, ensures compliance with security/ best practices
- Coordinate changes, modifications, updates, upgrades, etc. with vendors or service providers and business units as required.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance, such as:
- Developing solutions for complex problems such as how to design and coordinate IT activities and responsibilities with organizational goals.
- The selection and proper utilization of IT assets, to maximize efficiency and optimize the services provided.
- Represents IT department in meetings related to IT policies, services and procedures across the Enterprise
- Adheres to internal service level agreements.
- Promotes a culture of inclusiveness, customer service and respectful communication
- Maintains relationships with Executives and department managers to better understand their needs and address organizational goals.
- Communicates ideas and information in writing in a way that others will understand
- Maintains and manages relationships with technology vendors for the department.
Staff and Service Vendor Management
- As necessary actively participates in group’s delivery of services.
- Adheres to inventory control practices and budget guidelines in equipment purchase, assignment and collection.
- Monitor progress of project activity and consult with participants. Provide updates and performance status to senior IT Leadership
To be considered for this position all candidates must have the following:
- Recruits, hires, and trains IT staff as needed; provides feedback and coaching
- Manages day-to-day time and attendance of IT staff, including scheduling and task workload.
- Manages performance and workload of service providers/vendors in relation to their assigned duties and areas of technical management
- Provides performance feedback to senior IT leadership.
- Facilitates and attends scheduled trainings and meetings
- Other duties as assigned
In addition, the successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience in Information Technology
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications, programming, database and systems administration, firewalls, routers, switches, Email Hosting (Office 365), NAS, UPS, IDS and Net Scanning.
- Drivers license and personal vehicle
- Knowledge of control and operation of telecommunications systems
- Ability to work with a variety of computing equipment including servers, PCs, printers, UPS, peripherals, routers, firewalls, network switches and telephone systems.
- Proficiency with using Windows desktop and Mobile operating systems, Microsoft Office applications, Anti-Virus, telephony, printers, multi-function printers.
- Proficiency with Office 365, OneDrive, SharePoint and Exchange Online.
- Active listening and critical thinking skills
- Complex problem-solving, information ordering, and deductive/ logical reasoning skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to provide superior customer service
- Proficiency in the structure and content of the English language to include composition, grammar and word meaning
- Effective verbal and written communication with other departments within a team environment with an accent on service. thoroughness, and accuracy
- Ability to stay abreast of industry knowledge and standards
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to travel to other locations and provide remote support as needed
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds, bend, squat, crawl, as needed for equipment set up
To learn more about MetaCoastal LLC, you may visit: http://www.metacoastal.com/
**This is a full time, permanent position that includes benefits.
**MetaCoastal LLC does not provide sponsorship for this opportunity.