Senior Executive Assistant, Case Impact Network
Case Impact Network is dedicated to unleashing business and capital as powerful forces for change. Case Impact Network works to accelerate and expand efforts and partnerships to help usher in a new era of more inclusive capitalism that works for all.
Oversees all administration functions of the Chief Executive Officer, and to some extent, the Chairman. Assists CEO in every aspect of the company. Serves as the key administrator overseeing daily workflow, as well as a variety of arrangements. Represents the CEO as the close right hand person when communicating both internally and externally with associates, clients, and the most senior ranks of the business, charitable, and political communities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee Office of the CEO: maintain the daily schedule, review and prioritize mail, respond to invitations and requests for funding, greet guests, answer phone lines
- Manage the calendar: schedule meetings, resolve scheduling conflicts, coordinate travel arrangements, coordinate business and personal activities with other staff
- Act as liaison to all levels of internal team members, and external board representatives
- Prepare the CEO for critical meetings by producing briefings and background research on companies or stakeholders, understanding specific components that will be most impactful to the conversation.
- Draft and edit various documents including internal and external correspondence, board briefing materials, meeting materials, and speaking engagement materials as needed
- Demonstrate self-awareness, cultural competency and inclusivity, and work with colleagues and stakeholders across diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Build strong relationships with colleagues both internal and external to the organization, acting in a friendly and professional manner.
- Coordinate vendor and grantee payments with accounting, prepare expense reports, obtaining signatures on documents as required.
- Organize and maintain files, plan events, manage special projects, and conduct research as needed
- Work closely with CEO’s personal assistant to coordinate her professional calendar in accordance with her personal activities.
- Other responsibilities, as required
- BA/BS preferred
- Minimum of 5 years commensurate experience required
- The candidate will be an essential team member in a highly visible role and must reflect the demeanor, respect, professionalism, positive attitude and instincts necessary to appropriately represent the CEO within CIN as well as any entities the CEO holds a leadership position with
- Experienced professional with a strong work ethic and drive to succeed
- Effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, research, and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to take on an increasing level of responsibility
- Operate with discretion and maintain strict confidences
- Able to prioritize, identify insights, anticipate hurdles, and be responsive in a fast-paced environment with concurring deadlines
- Key attributes include maturity, stamina, judgment, assertiveness, patience, and leadership
- Collaborative and confident
- Committed to inclusion and belonging
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs and Sheets, Slack, Airtable, Twitter, Instagram, as well as virtual meeting tools including Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Skype
- Enthusiastic and energetic around supporting the mission, vision, and values of CIN