Hartman Executive Advisors was founded with the vision of providing business-focused, vendor-independent consulting to mid-sized companies. As independent, trusted strategic advisors to our clients, Hartman’s mission is to create meaningful business outcomes that foster growth, greater financial returns and market dominance. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
The Analyst - EHR Systems works in a cross-functional team environment and will support an enterprise wide EHR optimization initiative to enhance organizational use of Health Information Technology.
- Analysis of existing systems, workflows, and usage of health information systems and identify gaps for areas for improvement as well as identify applications and functions that are underutilized within eClinicalWorks (eCW) EHR and make recommendations to improve usage
- Review approaches to initial training, on-going training and change management. Make recommendations as needed to improve the existing training and change management models.
- System Performance, Improvement, and Cleanup: Evaluate system performance of the eCW application and make recommendations to optimize the system to improve the efficiency, speed and performance.
- Communication and Collaboration: Review methods of internal and external communications, review referral management systems with external practices and organizations and make recommendations about how these processes can be improved and workflows, process, and strategies aimed at patient engagement.
- Lead a review with multidisciplinary work teams to design new workflows and configurations in eCW or other recommended applications
- Support analysts (EMR, PM, Informatics, Billing) in making changes to the EHR and systems where system and configuration changes are needed.
- Develop and implement plans to for system enhancements and improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Healthcare, Business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities have been acquired
- 5+ years in health IT business/systems analysis or clinical informatics
- Direct experience and knowledge in eClinicalWorks EHR system
- Knowledge of HIPAA Security and Data Privacy Regulations