Hartman Executive Advisors is the region’s only completely independent technology advisory firm. We work with executives and nonprofit leaders to align IT solutions with business goals and strategy. Since Hartman does not profit from the sale of any system or technology, clients trust the advice and guidance they receive is strictly in their best interest. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman is seeking to engage a NetSuite Administrator to help support ongoing implementation and integration initiatives.
- Collaborate with business owners on process improvements utilizing the functionality of NetSuite
- Collaborate with third parties supporting the NetSuite ERP ecosystem
- Troubleshoot technology incidents associated with NetSuite
- Manage access control for NetSuite and technology ecosystem
- Collaborate with technology team on cybersecurity aspects of ERP solution
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, and new functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Facilitate the creation and testing of future state business processes and script development.
- Customize NetSuite fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards.
- Develop custom code using Suite Scripts to meet user requirements
- Maintain users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules
- Refine and customize internal billing tools and methods.
- Work with multiple teams on roadmap projects involving financial applications and processes.
- Research and analyze application behaviors and improving performance and stability.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
- Coordinate and communicate with impacted user groups.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity.
- Configure NetSuite to align to company use of forms, field and customer records to manage unique business process requirements.
- Ensure business and functional requirements are properly configured in NetSuite and other IT financial enterprise applications.
- Work with IT and other business groups to design changes to existing systems and integrate new systems into infrastructure if needed
- Work alongside the IT to implement process improvements with systematic solutions
- Be able to understand articulate and document needed customization, reports and capabilities
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting
- Functional and tactical experience with NetSuite
- Experience supporting NetSuite integrations, implementations and testing
- The ability to support data import process and migration
- The ability to maintain NetSuite updates
- Can create configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet the business needs
- Can provide on-going systems and technical support for the NetSuite system
- Is familiar with the NetSuite dashboard and can provide users with relevant reports and KPIs
- Specializes in NetSuite ERP program with prior experience with NetSuite CRM and eCommerce
- Strong understanding of billing, payments, A/R, general ledger, revenue recognition, planning, audit, and reporting
- Can exercise strong problem-solving skills, and analytical thinking
- Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Has the ability to liaise with different departments and multiple business disciplines
- Can demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Can confidently provide support and user training across departments
- NetSuite Administrator Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline