Hartman is seeking a dynamic Industry Lead Strategic Executive Advisor to directly lead the firm's industry growth initiatives within the Non-Profit & Association space. This is a client facing role responsible for growth of Hartman Executive Advisors (HEA) revenues for a portfolio of clients within our Non-Profit & Association practice area. The Industry Lead's primary function is to strategically engage with existing Hartman clients as well as prospective clients, identifying and advising on business innovation opportunities and developing a reputation as a thought leader throughout the Non-Profit and Association space.
This role will lead client engagements supported by a team of CIOs and reports directly to the Hartman Practice Area Leader.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage profitable industry growth initiatives and client engagements while supported by a team of Hartman CIO's
- Generate business opportunities and engage in business development activities, such as proposal development, to help in securing new clients
- Ensure client engagement strategy is business focused and specific to industry trends and needs
- Actively engage in client onboarding to ensure successful handoff from business development to engagement team
- Oversee existing client relationships, including strategic planning, review content of deliverables, and identifying growth opportunities within an existing portfolio of clients
- Forecast industry client revenue
- Demonstrate thought leadership in the Non Profit & Association industry space, including speaking engagements, webinars, panel discussions and networking events
- Join and be an active member of relevant associations and organizations that provide education and networking in the industry
- Educate and develop Hartman team members to gain experience in the Non Profit & Association industry
- 10+ years of experience within the Non-Profit & Association industry
- Deep industry knowledge as it relates to operations and overall business models of Non Profits & Associations
- 4+ years of experience directly responsible for or supporting growth initiatives (business development, client-relationships, client account management) within the Non-Profit or Association industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA desirable