Hartman Executive Advisors was founded with the vision of providing business-focused, vendor-independent consulting to mid-sized companies. As independent, trusted strategic advisors to our clients, Hartman’s mission is to create meaningful business outcomes that foster growth, greater financial returns and market dominance. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman is looking for a Business Analyst Contractor to provide the technical expertise needed to implement enterprise level solutions. This includes being a key contributor to efforts related to project management, identifying requirements, analyzing systems (ERP and Business Applications) to ensure they meet complex and changing business needs and interfacing with project stakeholders. The Business Analyst will be expected to demonstrate innovative approaches to solving the unique challenges encountered at a rapidly expanding company. The ideal candidate has a good understanding of enterprise level systems, business analysis, project management and business processes.
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to meet business strategies.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Make recommendations on operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Ensure high levels of service delivery, systems availability, security controls and recoverability. Drive cost saving through innovation and critical thinking.
- Deliverables will include project charters, project management plans, Architectural review documents, design reviews, change and release management documents.
- Design and implement performance and operational enhancements.
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as needed.
- Be a major contributor in the forensic analysis of a system issue and add value to the determination to the root cause analysis and the development of improvements to prevent reoccurrence.
- Develop internal documentation for key systems and services.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Business Analyst/Project Management capacity
- BS in IT related field preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and communications skills. Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and business personnel at all levels of an organization
- Experience in multiple technical disciplines in business analysis, project management and engineering functions.
- Strong knowledge of trend analysis and automation to develop efficiencies and reporting.
- Ability to work within a team
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Project management knowledge and experience managing small to mid-size IT projects preferably within ERP systems and/or business system applications