Hartman Executive Advisors was founded with the vision of providing business-focused, vendor-independent consulting to mid-sized companies. As independent, trusted strategic advisors to our clients, Hartman’s mission is to create meaningful business outcomes that foster growth, greater financial returns and market dominance. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman Executive Advisors is seeking a Technical Recruiter to join the People & Change team and will be responsible for full-lifecycle recruitment and talent acquisition in support of hiring activity within Hartman's practice areas.
- Independently manage end-to-end recruitment processes for mid-senior level IT positions
- Foster effective relationships and partner with Hartman Practice Leads, CIO's, and Client Managers in a consultative manner to create and implement recruitment strategies for full-time and project based roles
- Proactively source, engage and cultivate relationships with prospective candidates to facilitate the building of talent pipelines
- Perform in-depth screening and provide interview evaluations to members of the People & Change team prior to hiring manager hand-off
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4+ years of consistent experience recruiting IT/Technical talent in a corporate and/or agency setting
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Skilled in deploying creative sourcing strategies to identify talent and successfully attract candidates to Hartman Executive Advisors
- Strong IT/Technical industry knowledge and ability to establish credibility with candidates and internal partners through effective communication and presentation skills
- Capable of independently prioritizing workload to meet hiring demands