Senior Project Manager
Hartman Executive Advisors was founded with the vision of providing business-focused, vendor-independent consulting to mid-sized companies. As independent, trusted strategic advisors to our clients, Hartman’s mission is to create meaningful business outcomes that foster growth, greater financial returns and market dominance. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman Executive Advisors is seeking an outstanding Project Management professional in the Baltimore/Washington-Metropolitan region with operations, technical and managerial experience to work with our senior team of IT and business professionals on various IT assessment, strategic technology planning and project implementation engagements for our clients.
The Senior Project Manager will work closely with executives to improve business performance and meet organizational goals through the use of innovative technology, leadership strategies and management services. Projects typically include executive level advisement, assessments, and strategy development for a variety of technology initiatives in industries such as healthcare, logistics, manufacturing non-Profit & associations and financial services.
The Senior Project Manager will coordinate all aspects of projects, from readiness assessment and planning, through vendor selection, to completion of implementation. We are seeking candidates with a proven record of success in defining and executing technical solutions that meet business goals. A strong history of leading high performance teams, achieving successful outcomes, and building solid relationships is a must.
- 7+ years experience managing technology related projects such as vendor/ERP/software selection, Electronic Health Records, System Integration, Workflow Automation and Business Process Improvement
- Ability to interact effectively with outside vendors and achieve the maximum benefit for internal business constituents when procuring products and services from outside entities
- Must have a process focuses mindset in which to address business problems
- Must exhibit vigilant accountability in relation to deadlines and deliverables
- Proven ability to gather, understand, document and communicate business requirements and to translate these into systems specifications/project deliverables
- Excellent planning, organizing, budgeting, verbal, writing, executive presentation, and meeting management skills
- Ability to interact effectively across organization/ diverse cultures, and communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Initiative to identify and communicate opportunities to contribute additional value to existing and prospective clients
- Ability to align/ focus resources across the organization in achieving short and long-term goals
- Self-motivated, independent, cooperative, flexible, creative
- Equivalent of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Business/Finance
- MBA and/or PMP preferable