Hartman Executive Advisors was founded with the vision of providing business-focused, vendor-independent consulting to mid-sized companies. As independent, trusted strategic advisors to our clients, Hartman’s mission is to create meaningful business outcomes that foster growth, greater financial returns and market dominance. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
The IT Systems Engineer will be primarily responsible for the following day to day activities:
- Managing and monitoring installed systems and infrastructure
- Installing, configuring, testing, and maintaining operating systems, application software, and system management tools
- Ensuring the highest levels of system and infrastructure availability
- Monitoring existing systems to ensure structural integrity
- Overseeing the development and installation of new hardware and software
- Writing custom scripts to reduce the need for manual intervention
- Citrix Application server management and regular maintenance
- Citrix published app updates, installation, and user support, including connectivity
- Supporting hardware management and maintenance for Citrix platform
- Virtual server OS maintenance, Microsoft updates
- Group Policy management.
- Security group management within Active Directory.
- Data center LAN network management
- Red Cloak, Qualys familiarity. Security findings remediation and troubleshooting.
- General user support