Hartman Executive Advisors was founded with the vision of providing business-focused, vendor-independent consulting to mid-sized companies. As independent, trusted strategic advisors to our clients, Hartman’s mission is to create meaningful business outcomes that foster growth, greater financial returns and market dominance. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman Executive Advisors is seeking to engage a Systems Analyst contractor to work alongside the Hartman team in support of a Non-Profit client on a variety of technology initiatives.
The Systems Analyst will work closely with Hartman's Executive Advisory Team and Hartman's client on requirements related business systems and applications, act as a product owner in helping to create and define product roadmaps and provide hands-on administration and general support as it relates to updates, enhancements and troubleshooting of a variety of applications and systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT related field preferred. Will consider relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- 4+ years of experience working in a Systems Analyst, Systems Administrator, Product Specialist or Business Analyst capacity
- Experience working with any or all of the following applications CRM, Learning Management Systems, HRIS, ERP, Accounting Software
- Specific experience with any of the following software products is a plus: Paycom, Relias LMS, iCare ERP, Buildium, SmartSheet, Sage Accounting Software
- Knowledge and experience working with databases and data administration is a plus
Must reside within commuting distance to Anne Arundel County, Maryland - work can be performed remotely but will require to be onsite as needed.