Hartman Executive Advisors was founded with the vision of providing business-focused, vendor-independent consulting to mid-sized companies. As independent, trusted strategic advisors to our clients, Hartman’s mission is to create meaningful business outcomes that foster growth, greater financial returns and market dominance. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman Executive Advisors is seeking a Contract HR Generalist/Administrator to support back-office operations during an HR Transformation/Workflow Automation Project in a higher-education environment.
- Provide general administrative and operational support to the human resources function of the organization
- Process Time & Labor, PTO/Absence Management, Personnel Action and Payroll
- Data Entry into various systems
- Create reports on general HR operations
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in related field is a plus - will consider relevant experience and/or certifications in lieu of degree attainment
- Experience working with PeopleSoft is preferred
- 2+ years of experience working in an HR administrative/generalist support function
- Experience utilizing MS Office Suite
Up to 18 months
Approximately 10 hours per week
Remote but must reside within driving distance to DC as onsite meetings might be required once COVID restrictions are lifted