Hartman Executive Advisors was founded with the vision of providing business-focused, vendor-independent consulting to mid-sized companies. As independent, trusted strategic advisors to our clients, Hartman’s mission is to create meaningful business outcomes that foster growth, greater financial returns and market dominance. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman Executive Advisors is seeking a talented Business Analyst Contractor to support Hartman's Practice Area consisting of architectural, engineering and construction clients.
- Work closely with Hartman's Executive Advisor in support of a portfolio of AEC clients as it relates to construction technologies, processes and workflows
- Interview client/project stakeholders to gather, analyze, document and translate business and technology requirements for a variety of systems, applications and tools used throughout the construction project lifecycle
- Consult with and provide guidance to client business units on the overall implementation and usage of a variety of systems, software applications and workflows including CAD/BIM, Cost Estimation, Project Management and Collaboration tools
- Bachelors and/or Associates Degree in IT or AEC related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a Business Analyst, Project Management, CAD/BIM Management or related function within the Architectural, Engineering and Construction space
- Strong knowledge of the construction project lifecycle and associated elements including bidding, cost estimating, scheduling