MetaCoastal, LLC is a rapidly growing professional services company that supports our family of hospitality brands comprised of Travel Advantage Network, Beachtree Properties, LLC, and Vantage Resort Realty. The division consists of several operational departments including the Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology and Legal teams focused on providing continuity of services enterprise-wide.
MetaCoastal, LLC is seeking a talented, self-motivating Business Systems Administrator to contribute toward the success of our business initiatives. In this role, you’ll be the key point of contact within IT for support of systems and applications. The systems administrator will be required to work with a variety of internal customers and external vendors to ensure that current systems are operating with stability and reliability, to enhance the value that we receive from our systems, and make changes to the systems to support business needs. As a technologist, you will have an opportunity to apply a wide variety of IT skills from deploying new applications to enhancing industry-leading software and are not afraid to dabble into new technologies. You will be working as part of the Information Technology team collaborating closely with several lines of business.
Knowledge / Education:
- Provide end user support and troubleshoot application problems/concerns, including engagement of various vendors when necessary
- Supporting a wide array of packaged software applications through configuration, customization and enhancement of their capabilities
- Develop programs that integrate applications across the Enterprise
- Work with business users and vendors to configure new and existing business systems to best serve business needs
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Risk mitigation planning
- Collaborating with Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Running training sessions and workshops as part of transitioning solutions to the business
- Structuring and prioritizing business requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval
- Liaison between business and application support vendors as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or similar, preferred
- Experience in implementing and customizing packaged software applications
- Experience with ERP and Accounting systems
- Experience in .NET, MS MVC, MS Web API, Entity or related framework
- Experience with SQL and understanding data models
- Experience with ETL solutions for multiple sources of data, including APIs
- Experience with writing SQL queries for reporting and dashboarding
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (TFS Preferred)
- Ability to self-manage projects and deliver results for multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with packaged software such as Oracle Financials, Oracle Service and property management applications such as LiveRez, TimeShareWare or Barefoot a plus.
- Experience in the Travel and Hospitality industry a plus.
- Teamwork: Stronger together
Employee works cooperatively with others; treats others with dignity and respect; focuses on solving conflict proactively and positively; provides assistance to others when needed; fosters open communication; provides timely information to other teams; listens actively and values other’s input; tailors messages to the appropriate audiences; presents self in a cheerful positive manner at all times; recognizes company culture and incorporates the Brand Values into daily activities; understands that they are part of ONE team to accomplish ONE mission.
- Active engagement: Be present, take part and invite others
Employee participates and enlists participation of others; volunteers readily; pursues training and development opportunities to continuously build knowledge and skills; seeks increased responsibilities and takes on challenging assignments; shows an interest in what others have to say; values differences among team members; takes the time to get to know coworkers, builds rapport and establishes a common bond with coworkers.
- Know the destination and create the best route to get there: Flexibility
Employee proactively remains flexible in the event of an unpredictable circumstance; takes the time to understand the business and connects the dots from their role to the business; stays abreast of business, industry, and market information that may reveal business opportunities; demonstrates openness to new organizational structures, procedures, and technology; switches to a different strategy when an initially selected one is unsuccessful; willing to modify one’s preferred way of doing things.
- Take action and own your actions:
Employee is an executor; produces consistent and quality work with a sense of urgency; meets all agreed upon deadlines and assigned goals; takes the time to effectively prioritize work activities; does what it takes to get the job done; assesses own strengths and weaknesses; takes action for his or her own performance; admits and learns from mistakes; is resilient; solicits, is open to, and uses performance feedback.
Employee shows accountability and builds creditability by following through on commitments; tells the truth in a direct and constructive manner; consistently matches actions with words; maintains commitment to goals in the face of obstacles and frustrations.
- Be an agent of change: Make it happen, don’t wait for it to happen
Employee adapts to change in the work environment; changes individual approach or method to best fit the situation; recognizes and responds to frequent changes, maintains a positive “can do” attitude during change; builds commitment and overcomes resistance by sharing the why’s; is proactive; has the ability to identify needed change and does it before being asked or before the situation requires it; willing to take independent action to change the direction of events;
- Be an inquisitive entrepreneur
Employee has the ability to solve both complex and uncomplicated problems; make decisions based on available information; displays original thinking and creativity; uses sound judgment about what ideas will work and moves those ideas forward; strives to improve productivity and efficiency; meets with resourcefulness; generates suggestions continuously improve processes and service; anticipates roadblocks and course corrects; understands the business and how their work center/team fits into the big picture; demonstrates willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goals; encourages and supports entrepreneurial behavior in others; never settles for mediocrity.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.