Service Coordination, Inc.
is a private, nonprofit organization providing case management services throughout the state of Maryland to individuals with disabilities, those with complex medical needs and serious mental health disorders, transitioning youth, court-involved individuals, older adults and veterans. We believe that services should be tailored to meet people’s needs.
Service Coordination, Inc (SCI) is looking for an experienced SharePoint Administrator to support the infrastructure team as part of a large Information Management project and ongoing operation. The candidate should be well versed with information management strategies, policies and procedures including the security implementation and cross application interfaces. The candidate should be strong in mentoring and guiding the team to achieve the organizational goals. The objective of the project is the continual development and enhancement of a comprehensive enterprise information management capability to support the organization's mission and its business operations.
SCI is migrating to SharePoint Online as the centralized document storage and collaboration tool to help organize, manage, and share documents. The SharePoint Administrator will provide support, administration, user education, and security for the document management and collaboration toolset. They are responsible for day-to-day management, understanding the site’s purpose, and resolving issues quickly. They will manage the content hosted on SharePoint and help expedite user adoption within SCI. They are responsible for maintaining and securing the platform and monitoring system usage to optimize performance. The SharePoint Administer works closely with various internal stakeholders and implements solutions in a timely manner within an agreed upon budget.
- Perform typical system administration activities including user training, backup, restore and issue resolution
- Planning and execution of tasks related to SharePoint based initiatives (migrations, upgrades, third-party solutions, integration with additional enterprise systems, and/or hosted platforms)
- Utilizing developer resources as needed, managing and executing on requests and priorities regarding creating, configuring and documenting new sites, adding and maintaining document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections
- Developing SharePoint flows and PowerApps
- Maintaining SharePoint change control and system documentation
- Ensuring accurate and up to date system documentation is maintained, including but not limited to data and related metadata dictionary, schemas, technical standards and requirements, HIPAA and HITECH compliance.
- Meaningfully participate in the Strategic Planning process, and associated goal committees, leading committees and initiatives wherever appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with organization leadership to create a culture of person centeredness that starts with and extends from the people receiving our services and includes the professional staff providing or otherwise supporting the provision of services.
- Participate in meetings and training sessions that offer learning opportunities and that promote and enhance skills and professional development.
- Ensure that assigned organizational project objectives are met.
- Perform all duties as described, and others as required, using the foundation of the agency philosophy and values.
- Demonstrated commitment to person centered philosophy of services and management
- Quickly recognizes root-cause issues, discovers the source and generates thoughtful, effective person-centered solutions.
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and proficient use of data management systems as well as a demonstrated ability to learn new technology.
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively while driving results and impacts performance both directly and indirectly.
- Manages time and resources effectively while balancing the priorities of the most important goals and outcomes.
- Willingness and desire to learn in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to act in a manner that reflects well on the agency, and to respect the confidential nature of information.
- Have a reliable automobile to travel to meetings, etc. and a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Ability to work in a mobile work environment.
Experience and Knowledge:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with 2-3 years of additional experience, or
- Associate degree in related field and 4-5 years of additional experience
- Educational emphasis in information management, SharePoint, O365, and information architecture preferred.
- Knowledge of hosted environments such Microsoft Azure
- Ideal candidate will have experience in a case management or healthcare industry
- SharePoint integrates with several core Microsoft products. Experience with at least one of the following is desired:
- Power BI:
- Office 365
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Generally presents standard office environment. Must be able to use telephone and computer on a regular basis. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds.
To learn more about Service Coordination, Inc. you may visit: https://www.servicecoord.org/