Salesforce Administrator and IT Project Manager / Business Analyst
Company: National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC)
Job Title: IT Project Manager / Business Analyst
Supervisor’s Title: Vice President of Finance and Controller
National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC), an affiliate of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, is among the largest tax credit syndicators in America. The organization supports the country's architectural heritage and community development initiatives through the provision of Federal and State Historic Preservation, New Markets, Low-Income Housing, and Renewable Energy Tax Credits. These programs work to support efforts of state and local governments, nonprofit organizations, community organizations, and mission-oriented developers to bring opportunities to our nation's underserved communities. Over the past 20 years, NTCIC has provided over $1.5 billion in capital to nearly $6 billion in historic preservation and clean energy efforts nationwide.
NTCIC seeks a Salesforce Administrator and IT Project Manager / Business Analyst to support NTCIC’s IT infrastructure (MSP in place), manage new business system implementations (new phases of Salesforce and SharePoint and other business systems), and act as company administrator for business technology applications. Prior experience in the financial services or related industry is preferred. Duties include: Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs; document business and systems requirements; define scope and objectives for expanding data management and IT system needs; liaise with NTCIC stakeholders to manage systems development projects and operations to parallel overall business strategies; and maintain policies and procedures. Works closely with Senior Management and external IT and business application consultants.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work directly with stakeholders to understand and interpret multiple IT requirements and operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams, understand system capabilities, write specifications for system improvements and expanding functionality
- Define IT project requirements and technical specifications; identify project milestones, phases and tasks; validate resource requirements; develop cost estimate models; form and lead project team; establish and monitor project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions
- Monitor and improve data collection and business processes by studying current practices and identifying problems; make recommendations; design and implement modifications with an eye towards simplification for users and improved business processes
Business Analytics, Metrics, and Data Management Support
- Lead efforts to ensure NTCIC has the right information at the right time to make well-informed decisions by providing this information and anticipating and leading analyses, designing frameworks, and undertaking other activities that will enable senior leaders to spend time focused on decision making instead of tracking down information.
- Provide recommendations and drive improvement on forecasting process, ensuring first-class qualitative and quantitative insight on upcoming fundraising opportunities.
- Use data-driven analyses and forecasts to create a shared understanding of future opportunities.
- Manage reporting and analytics for business divisions (technical, financial and/or marketing) by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Develop and manage organization-wide dashboards, including organization-wide metrics and tracking progress toward goals
- Maintain timely cross-organization reports and dashboards for board and investor meetings.
- Recommend changes to senior management, including the financial and operational impact, to enable efficiencies and ensure overall quality
- Manage data to support teams with reporting, data cleansing, basic analysis, identifying opportunities for process improvement, and training.
- Oversee builds and creation of dashboards and other reporting as requested, working with those team members to ensure that they have the training to follow up with the data integration.
- Support business systems to improve data quality and enhance day-to-day operational efficiency
- Use business systems’ tools to analyze data and processes to provide unique business insights that help inform decision-making
- Drive system improvements and monitor and prioritize user adoption
- Support operational work streams that have systems-wide implications
- Monitor and fix issues with data integration, such as between Salesforce and other IT Tools, when necessary
- Customize internal tools for process improvement and identify areas of possible automation and ensure optimum utilization of resources to improve cross-organizational efficiency and productiveness.
- Coordinate with external IT resources, including MSP, outsourced CIO, and software consultants
- Act as administrator for all business systems applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in the financial services or related industry required
- Experience with Salesforce, SharePoint, and business process design required
- Must be familiar with relational database concepts
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is nice to have
- Strong reporting and data management skills required
- Microsoft Project or Smartsheet experience strongly preferred
- Ability to impact operations and effect change in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
IT Project Manager/Business Analyst top skills & proficiencies:
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Big Picture Thinking
- Work Well Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Relationship Building
- Enjoys a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment
The National Trust Community Investment Corp. is an equal opportunity organization and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. The National Trust Community Investment Corp. actively seeks opportunities to include members of these groups in its programs and activities.