Hartman Executive Advisors was founded with the vision of providing business-focused, vendor-independent consulting to mid-sized companies. As independent, trusted strategic advisors to our clients, Hartman’s mission is to create meaningful business outcomes that foster growth, greater financial returns and market dominance. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
This is a remote, full-time position for a Digital Marketing Manager with responsibility to drive inbound and outbound leads to support the sales team. In this role, you’ll execute the digital marketing strategy, and be charged with unifying sales, marketing, and our service lines into cohesive and compelling consumer campaigns. The goal is to align our sales and marketing efforts to drive new and meaningful growth for the firm.
Qualified candidates will have a record of B2B digital marketing success including e-mail marketing, content marketing, SEO, lead generation, and social media.
The ideal candidate is self-directed and has the expertise to hit the ground running; to take charge of a) existing content marketing programs and b) to test and implement new digital media, programs and marketing technology to achieve lead generation and sales goals.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with SVP of Sales and Marketing to develop and execute digital marketing strategy
- Create outbound marketing campaigns and content to support industry and service line growth
- Manage inbound marketing strategy to generate leads through the web, including SEO, content marketing, blog, e-books, etc.
- Develop web content including new service offerings, industry information, and CTAs
- Manage the web and SEO vendor
- Lead HubSpot marketing automation/sales enablement utilization for marketing and event campaigns
- Focus on exponentially driving growth and engagement on LinkedIn
- Report on ROI and campaign performance, guiding the team toward repeatable and scalable success.
- Create/manage content calendar to align inbound and outbound strategies with social media and newsletter
- Make key strategic recommendations that effectively balance near-term business targets with long-term, sustaining demand generation
- Produce monthly newsletters
- Manage market research activities
- Support Development of practice / industry / service line marketing plans
- 8-10 years relevant marketing and communications experience
- HubSpot certified
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communicator
- Proven experience with B2B digital marketing
- Strong writing skills and history with content marketing
- Experience with marketing automation and sales enablement tools, including Hubspot
- Experience with CRM
- Strong project management capabilities in managing and leading multi-faceted communications campaigns, both internally and externally
- Persuasive communicator with strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU RESIDE IN THE EASTERN TIME ZONE
To learn more about Hartman Executive Advisors, please visit: https://hartmanadvisors.com/