Hartman Executive Advisors is the region’s only completely independent technology advisory firm. We work with executives and nonprofit leaders to align IT solutions with business goals and strategy. Since Hartman does not profit from the sale of any system or technology, clients trust the advice and guidance they receive is strictly in their best interest. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Our CISO advisory services provide clients with outsourced Chief Information Security Officer advisory services, Cyber Advisory and Security Analyst services. Services may include consulting in the areas of data security and cybersecurity, as well as addressing customer, regulatory, board and corporate concerns. Team members may review and make recommendations regarding client security risk assessments and oversee the execution of remediation activities. Leading and guiding security and performance measures, as well as evaluating opportunities to improve current and develop future security services in support of client business objectives is a focus of the role.
Our CISO advisory services are often engaged to provide a perspective that is independent of IT leadership, is regulated by some federal statute or guideline, is being asked for by an organization’s board to provide a more strategic review, or as a lens to look at business risk beyond simply IT risk. We are seeking a professional IT Cyber Security Analyst/Advisor in the Baltimore/Washington-Metropolitan region with operations, technical and managerial experience to work with our senior team of CISO, CIO, IT and business professionals on various engagements for our mid-Atlantic, mid-market clients.
- +7 years of progressively more responsible Cyber security leadership roles.
- Ability to effectively interact with outside vendors and achieve the maximum benefit for internal business constituents when procuring products and services from outside entities.
- Process-focused mindset in which to address business problems.
- Vigilant accountability in relation to deadlines and deliverables.
- Proven ability to gather, understand, document and communicate business requirements and to translate these into systems specifications/project deliverables.
- Excellent planning, organizing, budgeting, verbal, writing, executive presentation, and meeting management skills.
- Ability to interact effectively across organization/ diverse cultures, and communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
- Initiative to identify and communicate opportunities to contribute additional value to existing and prospective clients.
- Ability to align/ focus resources across the organization in achieving short and long-term goals.
- Self-motivated, independent, cooperative, flexible, creative.
- Equivalent of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Business/Finance
- MBA preferable
Learn more about our organization at www.hartmanadvisors.com