Hartman Executive Advisors is the region’s only completely independent technology advisory firm. We work with executives and nonprofit leaders to align IT solutions with business goals and strategy. Since Hartman does not profit from the sale of any system or technology, clients trust the advice and guidance they receive is strictly in their best interest. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman Executive Advisors is seeking an outstanding Information Technology (IT) professional in the Baltimore/Washington Metropolitan region with experience in PMO/project management and/or business analysis to work with our senior team of IT and business professionals on various IT assessment, strategic technology planning and project implementation engagements for our mid-Atlantic, mid-market clients. Experience at aligning IT strategy and operations to achieve organizational strategic objectives is desired. We are seeking candidates with a proven record of success in defining technical vision and executing innovative, insightful technical solutions that meet business goals. A strong history of achieving successful outcomes and building long-term relationships is a must.
**Note that this is a Contract position**
- 5+ years progressively responsible, related experience and enthusiasm for working in a consulting role for multiple clients
- Ability to synthesize complex business and technical data
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to gather, understand, document and communicate business requirements and to translate these into systems specifications / project deliverables
- Excellent planning, organizing, budgeting, verbal, writing, executive presentation, and meeting management skills
- Ability to interact effectively across organization / diverse cultures, and communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Ability to interact effectively with outside vendors and achieve the maximum benefit for internal business constituents when procuring products and services from outside entities
- Initiative to identify and communicate opportunities to contribute additional value to existing and prospective clients
- Ability to align / focus resources across the organization in achieving short and long-term goals
- Self-motivated, independent, cooperative, flexible, creative
Equivalent of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Business/Finance
Advanced degree in Computer Science or an MBA is desirable
Learn more about our organization at www.hartmanadvisors.com