Hartman Executive Advisors was founded with the vision of providing business-focused, vendor-independent consulting to mid-sized companies. As independent, trusted strategic advisors to our clients, Hartman’s mission is to create meaningful business outcomes that foster growth, greater financial returns and market dominance. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman Executive Advisors is seeking an outstanding Chief Information Officer (CIO) with operations, technical and managerial experience to work with our senior team of IT and business professionals on various IT assessment, strategic technology planning and project implementation engagements for our mid-Atlantic, mid-market clients.
Experience at aligning IT strategy and operations to achieve organizational strategic objectives is desired. In particular, we are interested in a candidate with large scale ERP implementation experience. We are seeking candidates with a proven record of success in defining technical vision and executing innovative, insightful technical solutions that meet business goals. A strong history of leading high performance teams, achieving successful outcomes, and building solid relationships is a must.
- 5+ years progressively responsible, related experience as a CIO
- Strong strategic thinking, leadership, staff development, and change management skills with the ability to synthesize complex business and technical data
- Demonstrated large scale ERP implementation experience, preferably with a complex and/or multi site, National or Global organization
- Proven ability to gather, understand, document and communicate business requirements and to translate these into systems specifications/project deliverables
- Excellent planning, organizing, budgeting, verbal, writing, executive presentation, and meeting management skills
- Ability to interact effectively across an organization and diverse cultures, and communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Ability to interact effectively with outside vendors and achieve the maximum benefit for internal business constituents when procuring products and services from outside entities
- Initiative to identify and communicate opportunities to contribute additional value to existing and prospective clients
- Ability to align/focus resources across the organization in achieving short and long-term goals
- Self-motivated, independent, cooperative, flexible, creative
Please note that this is a full-time permanent position with benefits and bonus opportunity.
- Equivalent of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Business/Finance
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or MBA is desirable